Goal: Creating a million dollars by August 30, 2010. I want to see if it is possible to be able to do this. I see so much prosperity...everywhere, that I am a commitment to create that for my family. I refuse to be muzzled into looking for the next dollar to pay whomever. Yes, we want ours. We want for our family...to travel, to give away to whom we wish, to live above and beyond our dreams.
Thoughts on this are welcome. I want to start a group of Millionaires, Millionaire minded people that do not get caught in negativity. Creating abundance for the health of all. Are there some millionaires, multi-millionaires out there willing to coach me and my family to reach our goal, one million dollars before August 30, 2010? Can we have a beautiful group of people come together to help us up?
Let me know?
Are you up for it? Are you willing to share you thoughts, wisdom and inspiration? It takes a special person to be able to reach out and help the next person!
The universe is abundant beyond measure, and keeps on giving without being asked. What a gift that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment